CSL535 is a one-part, room temperature vulcanizing (RTV) oil resistant industrial grade silicone sealant/adhesive.
CSL535 has excellent resistance to weathering including ozone, ultra-violet radiation, freeze-thaw and airborne chemicals.
CSL535 has excellent unprimed adhesion to many substrates.
CSL535 remains flexible from -60°C to 200°C (-76°F to 392°F) and resists moisture, vibration, mechanical and thermal shock.
CSL535 can be used in corrosion-sensitive environments with no adverse effects.
- Recognized under the Components Program of Underwriters Laboratories Inc.®
- USDA approved for use in meat and poultry plants
- Low swell, low compression set and good oil resistance
- Excellent unprimed adhesion
- Resists moisture, vibration, mechanical and thermal shock
- Chemical and oil resistant
- Maintains stress-relieving properties in severe environments
CSL535 can be used as a durable general purpose sealant/adhesive in a wide range of industrial applications. Typical applications include bonding automotive trim, headlight assemblies, plastic vent pipes, and lighting. As a form-in-place gasket, CSL535 exhibits low swell, low compression set and good oil resistance and prevents leakage in harsh environments such as engine compartments, transmissions, water pumps, rear axles and oil pans. CSL535 can also be used for sealing LNG, LPG and NG pipeline flanges and valves.