CSL502A is a one-part, moisture curing room-temperature vulcanizing 100% silicone sealant. It cures to a strong silicone rubber that maintains long term durability and flexibility.
CSL502A has excellent adhesion to glass, metal, porcelain, ceramic, wood, most plastics and many other non-porous substrates.
CSL502A resists aging, weathering and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking or cracking.
CSL502A also provides excellent resistance to vibration, shock and severe weathering conditions.
- Recognized under the Components Program of Underwriters Laboratories Inc.®
- USDA and CFIA approved for use in meat and poultry plants.
- Superior adhesion and flexibility
- Replaces most cut gaskets
- Easy application
- Versatile sealant/adhesive
- Durable, flexible, and unaffected by extreme temperatures
- Resists moisture, vibration, mechanical and thermal shock
- Easy to use and versatile
CSL502A is an excellent sealant and/or adhesive for many industrial applications where a long term, permanently flexible bond or seal is required.
Typical applications include: gaskets for junction box covers, adhering appliance trim and sealing appliance parts, attaching name plates, letters and signs, sealing joints in ductwork, sealing truck trailers, cabs, marine portholes and cabins.