CSL559 is a one-part, moisture curing, room-temperature vulcanizing 100% silicone sealant of high strength, adhesion and durometer and exhibits excellent scratch resistance and durability.
CSL559 does not generate acetic acid or other corrosive by-products during cure, making it ideal for use in corrosion-sensitive electronic equipment with no adverse effects.
CSL559 has a wide heat stability range from -60°C to 200°C (-76°F to 392°F).
CSL559 has excellent resistance to weathering including ozone, ultraviolet radiation and airborne chemicals.
CSL559 also provides excellent resistance to vibration and shock and severe weathering conditions.
- Neutral cure formulation
- Superior flame retardancy
- UL® 94-V0 rating
- Adheres to most substrates without primer
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- High strength and durability
- Scratch resistant
CSL559 can be used in electronic, appliance, transportation and in industries where resistance to burning is a significant design requirement. The non-corrosive curing system makes it ideally suited for protecting, sealing and insulating corrosion sensitive electrical and electronic materials.
- Flame retardant and unaffected by extreme temperatures
- Resists moisture,vibration, mechanical and thermal shock