CSL339 is a high performance, low modulus, rapid curing one-part moisture curing room-temperature vulcanizing (RTV) silicone sealant.
CSL339 is specifically formulated as a glazing sealant and is compatible with various window components including sash, IG, and setting blocks.
CSL339 has excellent adhesion to glass, aluminum, porcelain, ceramic, wood, stainless steel, most plastics and many other substrates including concrete.
CSL339 has excellent resistance to all weathering conditions including ultra-violet radiation, ozone, moisture, freeze-thaw conditions, and normal airborne chemicals.
CSL339 temperature range is -60°C to 200°C (-76°F to 392°F).
- Rapid cure for superior throughput
- Flexible and durable after curing
- Excellent unprimed adhesion
- Available in clear and custom colors
- Meets ASTM C920-11 Type S, Grade NS, Use NT, M, G, A, O and I specifications, Federal Specifications TT-S-001543A and TTS-S-00230C and CAN/CGSB-19, 13-M87
- Long service-life with excellent weathering and oxidation resistance
- Easy to use and repair
- Versatile and compatible with most substrates
- CSL339 is a backbedding sealant specifically formulated for a wide range of fenestration applications including window and door fabrication, retrofit, new construction and remedial window installations, and may also be used for perimeter sealing.
Complementary formulations including different extrusion rates are also available.