High performing sealant for the general contractor is demanding.
Performance integrity throughout the life cycle of the final install is critical.
Good physical properties and excellent weathering and oxidation resistance are imperative for longevity and durability.
Ease of tooling and elimination of squeeze-out and subsequent cleanup allow for efficient installation.
Product availability in a broad range of standard, custom and clear color formulations provides ultimate flexibility in decor design.
Why do silicones excel in building and construction applications?
Silicone sealants possess inherent physical properties that make them an excellent choice for building and construction; silicone sealants:
- are resistant to humidity, moisture, and contaminants
- resist ultra-violet rays, ozone, and weathering
- remain permanently flexible in extreme conditions
- have excellent strength and flexibility
- will not dry out, harden or crack
- have excellent thermal stability
- are water repellent
- are non-toxic
- are versatile sealants/adhesives
- are easy to use and repair
- CSL 160 | General Contracting Silicone Sealant/Adhesive View · Compare
Ideal for sealing around carpentry, cabinetry, bathrooms, counter tops, doors windows and flashings