CSL Building and Construction Sealants comprise one-part, moisture cure, RTV (room temperature vulcanizing) silicones formulated for use on a variety of substrates, such as concrete, glass, stone, and many plastics and metals.
Our outstanding products cover a varied spectrum of building and construction applications from high speed window manufacturing to high end kitchen cabinet manufacturing and installation.
CSL’s 100% silicone sealants protect the structural integrity of buildings even in the most extreme climates offering superior UV stability, temperature, and weather resistance to all environments, freeze-thaw conditions, and airborne chemicals. They last longer and need to be replaced less often; reduce lifetime costs and contribute to sustainability.
In fact CSL glazing sealants are compatible for use with leading glass manufacturers.
Our products come in non-slump and self-levelling variants, and in various viscosities. They are available in different colours or in clear.
Ask about our fire stop formulations for designs where prevention of the spread of fire is required.
Typical applications range from general contracting and carpentry to fenestration and public roadways and include:
- Glazing and back bedding in high speed window and door manufacturing
- Building joints designed for extreme movement
- Interior and exterior glass partitions, skylights, curtain walls and precast concrete panel joints
- Traffic loop sealants, crack filling, bridge expansion joints, and saw-cut control joints
- Repair where other sealants have failed