Ideal for cabinet assembly and installation, carpentry, kitchen and bath installations and general contracting.
CSL160 is a one-part moisture curing RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanizing) silicone sealant/adhesive designed for general contracting.
CSL160 is a professional grade sealant ideal for applications where high levels of protection, adhesion, elasticity and longevity are desired.
CSL160 resists aging, weathering and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking or cracking.
CSL160 tools and cleans easily.
CSL160 has a broad temperature range of -60°C to 200°C (-76°F to 392°F).
- Excellent weatherability
- Superior adhesion and flexibility
- Easy application
- Extremely versatile sealant/adhesive
- Meets ASTM C920-11 Type S, Grade NS, Use NT, G, A, O and I specifications, Federal Specifications TT-S-001543A and TTS-S-00230C and CAN/CGSB-19, 13-M87
- Excellent strength and flexibility
- Resists moisture, UV, ozone, and extreme weathering
- Will not dry out, harden or crack