Si-COAT® 580™ is Low VOC - One coat, self-priming, anti-corrosion coating available in 20+ colors
Easy to spray, low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Si-COAT® 580 is a single component, moisture cure, room temperature vulcanizing (RTV) coating that provides long-lasting protection from corrosion in above grade applications in both new and retrofit locations. Typical applications include structural steel, bridges, machinery and equipment, areas with heavy corrosion, tank exteriors, metal roofs, cladding, etc. Si-COAT is ideal where coverage is essential and high levels of protection, adhesion, elasticity and longevity are desired.
- Low VOC content - 92% Solids
- Advanced performance – excellent adhesion through surface bonding.
- Easy application – self priming single coat with minimal surface preparation
- Cost effective - protective coverage at 8-20 mils (DFT) with less application labor costs
- 100% Elasticity - allow for thermal expansion and contraction of the substrate and helps to eliminate rust creep.
- Long lasting - durable UV and chemical resistant.
- Polysiloxane technology - has the ability to bridge hairline surface cracks.
- Aesthetically pleasing - semi-gloss finish, available in 20+ colors.
- Quick return to service.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty.