Si-COAT® 530™ is a clear, semi-gloss, permanent (non-sacrificial) one coat anti-graffiti protective coating suitable for use over metal, concrete, brick, stone, wood, fiberglass and pre-existing coatings. This single component, room temperature vulcanizing (RTV), moisture cure polysiloxane product provides excellent durability and long service life. Si-COAT 530 forms chemical bonds directly with the host surface to enhance adhesion properties without the need for abrasive blasting, priming, and extensive site preparation.
Graffiti can be removed from coated areas using water under low pressure - 1200 psi (ASTM D7089 Cleanability Level One).
- Easy application – single coat application with minimal site preparation.
- Cost effective – less labor and application costs due to simplicity of use.
- Versatility – Use on metal, concrete, brick, stone, wood, fiberglass and pre-existing coatings.
- Superior Performance – antistick properties that require no detergents.
- Non-sacrificial – long lasting, durable.
- Aesthetically pleasing – will not damage pre-existing coverings nor peel.
- Quick Dry Time.
- Environmentally Responsible – VOC compliant, no harsh chemicals needed for cleaning, long useful life.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty